Monday, July 2, 2007

A Royal Vacation

Ask someone to give you words to fill in the blanks in this story without showing it to him or her. Then read out loud for a laugh.

This summer my family and I took a(n) (adjective) trip to London, England. Alter a(n) (number)-hour flight, we found out that the airline lost our (plural noun). So I ended up wearing the same (popular singer) T-shirt for the whole trip! On the way to the hotel, I was staring out the car window when I saw a(n) (color) double-decker (noun) coming right at us! My dad had forgotten that the British (verb) on the (adjective) side of the road! He shouted,"(exclamation)!" and then (past-tense verb) onto the sidewalk in front of (your neighbor's last name) Palace--the home of (famous female person). Luckily no one at the (adjective) palace seemed to notice. Everyone was (verb ending in -ing) in the opposite direction. I jumped up and down to see over them when my foot (past-tense verb) on a piece of (food) I hit my (body part) on a(n) (noun), and then everything went (color). The next thing I knew, (same famous female as above) was helping me up and inviting me to the (famous place) for dinner. She was throwing a party and the guest of honor was (same singer as above)!

By Erin Bauer

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home